Jax

Back to School... sigh.

7:58:00 PM

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

Ah... one of the most dreadful times of the year. Christmas break has come to an end and now it's back to reality after five very short weeks. So, how do I prepare for my next semester of nursing school? Well for starters, I cry. Just kidding (but not completely), I just stress myself out, have breakouts, and eat a bunch of foods that are awful for me. But here's my best attempt to prepare for this semester..

Shouldn't every nursing student have these? Sleep and Stress Relief.. I'll be pulling these out week one. Now, lets just hope these bad boys work!
Nursing school in three words.. I got this for Christmas and I love it!
New year, new planner. Right? Forget the whole year I had left in my Lilly... I'm in planning heaven.
These look fun to carry around everywhere.
Med-Surg and Pysch in Level II. This should be a fun semester. Four main books plus the ten others that we have to keep up with.
This is something new for this semester. I'm such a visual person, so I write just about everything down. Now, I have a place to see it all in one place. So far, I have my 2016 goals, some of my favorite pictures, a "spiritual directory" of verses I may need, my first weeks schedule, a bible verse that I need to recite daily while in school, and lastly my It's Just School card.
Meanwhile, this one is growing like a weed. Jax, you're a cutie.

Now, time to get back to studying dosage. Because who doesn't love a pass/fail exam the first day of class...

Level II, I'm comin' for ya. Whether I'm ready or not... 
(not so) Happy Spring semester!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.